Kvinna till Kvinna is looking for a Grants Manager to join our team in Stockholm.
This is a full-time position, based at our head office.
Application deadline is 5 August 2022, but interviews will be held on an ongoing basis, so dont hesitate to apply!
The Kvinna till Kvinna Foundation has defended women’s rights since 1993. For every woman’s right to be safe and to be heard. Today we are one of the world’s leading women’s rights organisations, working directly in areas affected by war and conflict to strengthen women’s influence and power. We work closely together with over 150 local partner organisations across 20 countries to end violence against women, reach lasting peace and close the gender gap once and for all. The future is equal. And together, we are change.
About the job
As our Grants Manager you are responsible for ensuring that operations are conducted and developed in accordance with the working methods, strategies, policies, and methods of Kvinna till Kvinna. You coordinate the annual planning and are responsible for ensuring that monitoring and reporting is in accordance with the contractual obligation.
You will be part of the Grants Management Unit at the Programme and Method Department. Your main geographic focus will be the MENA region. Travels to the MENA region may occur.
The monitoring of funding opportunities, development of project proposals and budget for potential donors based on input from the programme countries are also part of the responsibility as well as the development of analytical results reports and other deliverables, quality assurance, budget follow-up and the finalisation of agreements with partner organisations. In addition, you are expected to follow reporting in relevant geographic and thematic areas and actively engage in anti-corruption measures.
To be able to work as a Grant Manager you should be responsible and accurate as well as strategic with an ability to prioritise. You need to have good time management to be able to meet deadlines. We are looking for someone who is responsive, flexible and adaptable with a great cooperation ability as well as a commitment to human rights and gender equality.
- Academic degree in relevant field such as political science, international relations, development studies, peace and conflict studies, gender studies, human rights, law or similar
- Minimum five years of work experience of which at least two from working with international development cooperation
- Knowledge of project/results management
- Experience of budgeting and budget follow-up of development projects.
- Experience in identifying funding opportunities and documented experience in successful proposal and report writing to donors.
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of Swedish and EU development cooperation
- Knowledge of and/or experience from working in/with MENA
- Experience from working with different institutional donors
- Knowledge of Arabic and/or French
- Fluency in Swedish
- Experience in drafting and establishing cooperation agreements with local partners
- Experience of handling corruption cases in complex contexts
- Knowledge of gender, conflict and human rights within development cooperation
Terms and conditions
You will join a team of 150+ dedicated Kvinna till Kvinna colleagues who fight for women’s rights in more than 20 countries affected by conflict.
This position is based in our head office in Stockholm. Here, about sixty of us work with programme management, communication, fundraising and advocacy and support to the rest of the organisation. Through regular digital meetings, we stay in touch with our colleagues abroad.
This is a full-time position, with a probationary period of 6 months. Starting date as soon as possible. Your role may include occasional international travel.
Our working week is 37.5 hours; these working hours are flexible and goal oriented. We are covered by the collective agreement and offer occupational pension and insurances accordingly
Each year, you are entitled to 31 days of annual leave. We offer an annual wellness allowance.
Diversity is very important for Kvinna till Kvinna. Please note, however, that due to the nature of Kvinna till Kvinna’ s work, we can only consider women applicants (legal and/or self-identified).
To apply for this position, please click on the apply here button down below and submit your application in English.
Application deadline: August 5 2022
If you have any questions about this position, please contact hiring manager Cecilia Ängelid at firstname.lastname@example.org For information about the recruitment process, please contact HR Unit at HR@kvinnatillkvinna.s