Programme Administrator (50%)
South Caucasus – Tbilisi
The Kvinna till Kvinna Foundation promotes women’s rights in over 20 conflict-affected countries in the Middle East, Africa, Europe and the South Caucasus. We do so by supporting more than 110 local partner organisations across the World. We have established operations in South Caucasus since 2002 with a regional office in Tbilisi, Georgia. The operational capacity supports some 20 women’s organisations in the entire region. The Kvinna till Kvinna Foundation supports partner organisations with capacity building, financial support, and by facilitating networking and advocacy opportunities. For further information, please visit: https://kvinnatillkvinna.org/
We are currently recruiting a Programme Adminstrator (50%) to our team. As Programme Administrator you will assist the programme team (consisting of three Programme Officers) with administrative support related to the programme implementation.
The position of Programme Administrator covers the following main tasks, additional tasks and changes should be expected:
Programme Administrator will support the Programme team (consisting of three Programme Officers) with administrative tasks related to the programme implementation. i.e. including event planning/implementation, communicating with partners, liaising with venues and service providers, verifying and ensuring compliance with budgets, processing payments, concluding agreements, etc.
- Degree in relevant field (administration, logistics, or similar)
- At least three years of experience working with project- and/or programme administration within international development cooperation or similar fields
- Experience in logistical work, (e.g. event planning/implementation, including providing ongoing support during events, communicating with partners, liaising with venues and service providers, verifying and ensuring compliance with budgets, processing relevant payments, ensuring the integrity and sufficiency of financial and other documentation pertaining to events and partner communication, concluding agreements)
- Experience working with women’s rights and/or peace building
- Translation/interpretation when needed
- Very good knowledge of Georgian, Russian and English (proficiency)
- Driving license
- Experience working with civil society in South Caucasus
- Experience in working with South Caucasus from a regional approach
- Responsible and accurate
- Good time management ability to meet deadlines
- Responsiveness, integrity, and ability to handle stressful situations and peaks of intense work load
- Communicative team player
- Belief in and commitment to human rights and gender equality and ability to act as a good ambassador for the organisation even outside of work
Terms of Employment
Temporary part-time (50%) employment until 31 of December 2020, including 6 months’ probation period. Employment starts as soon as possible, tentative date 1 of December 2018. The position is open for persons residing in Georgia.
Please also note that due to the nature of the work, only women (legal and/or self-identified) applicants will be considered. Apart from that, we aim to strive for diversity.
Apply no later than November 18, 2018 by pressing the "Apply to this job" button. Do not hesitate since interviews will be held ongoing.
For more information about the position, please contact Gunilla Davidsson, Regional Manager South Caucasus, email@example.com, +995 595 771 501. For questions about the recruitment process, please contact Mirjam Warne, Acting Head of HR firstname.lastname@example.org.