Kvinna till Kvinna is looking for a Grants Manager to join our team. You will be a part of supporting our programmes in the DR Congo and Rwanda.
This is a full-time position stationed in Stockholm, with travels to the region.
Application deadline: June 20th, 2021
The Kvinna till Kvinna Foundation has defended women’s rights since 1993. For every woman’s right to be safe and to be heard. Today we are one of the world’s leading women’s rights organisations, working directly in areas affected by war and conflict to strengthen women’s influence and power. We work closely together with over 150 local partner organisations across 20 countries to end violence against women, reach lasting peace and close the gender gap once and for all. The future is equal. And together, we are change.
About the job
As Grants Manager you are responsible for ensuring that operations are conducted and developed in accordance with the working methods, strategies, policies, and methods of Kvinna till Kvinna. You coordinate the annual planning and are responsible for ensuring that monitoring and reporting is in accordance with the contractual obligation.
The monitoring of funding opportunities, development of project proposals and budget for potential donors based on input from the programme countries are also part of the responsibility as well as the development of analytical results reports and other deliverables, quality assurance, budget follow-up and the finalisation of agreements with partner organisations. In addition, you are expected to follow reporting in relevant geographic and thematic areas and actively engage in anti-corruption measures.
To be able to work as a Grant Manager you should be responsible and accurate as well as strategic with an ability to prioritise. You need to have good time management to be able to meet deadlines. We are looking for someone responsive, flexible and adaptable who is also committed to human rights and gender equality.
- Academic degree in relevant fields, such as political science, international relations, development studies, peace- and conflict studies, gender studies, human rights or law.
- Minimum five years of work experience of which at least two from working with international development cooperation
- Knowledge of project/results management
- Experience of budgeting and budget follow-up of development projects.
- Experience in identifying funding opportunities and documented experience in successful proposal and report writing to donors.
- Experience in drafting and establishing cooperation agreements with local partners.
- Knowledge of and/ or experience from working in/with Africa, preferably from the relevant region )
- Experience and knowledge about working with women’s rights and experience from conducting gender analysis
- Fluency in English and French.
- Knowledge of Swedish and EU development cooperation
- Fluency in Swedish
- Experience of handling corruption cases in complex contexts
- Knowledge of gender, conflict and human rights within development cooperation
Terms and conditions
This is a permanent full-time position with a 6-month probation period. Kvinna till Kvinna has collective agreement (Tjänstemän Fremia, Unionen och Akademikerförbunden). Goal-oriented work hours apply to this position.
Start of employment: as soon as possible.
Please also note that due to the nature of the work only women (legal and/or self-identified) applicants will be considered. Otherwise we strive for diversity.
To apply for this position, please click on the apply button. Your application shall include a letter of motivation and CV, both written in English.
Application deadline: June 20th 2021
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Malin Brenk, Regional Manager Africa: email@example.com
For information on the recruitment process, please contact HR Unit at HR@kvinnatillkvinna.se
Representative for the local unions is Jenny Jonskog firstname.lastname@example.org